GLR Law specialises in the following areas of law:
Litigation and Family Law
GLR Law has extensive experience in delivering strategies and solutions in relation to both large and small disputes.
GLR Law has a strong focus on dispute resolution methods where appropriate.
The areas in which we have experience include:
- Contract Law
- Consumer Law
- Corporate Law
- Debt Recovery
- Dispute Resolution
- Intellectual Property
- Neighborhood Disputes
- Professional Negligence
- Shareholder and Partnership Disputes;
- Employment Disputes;
- Family Law;
- Wills and Estate litigation.
GLR Law will act in all traffic matters including drink and drug driving, unlicensed driving, driving whilst unregistered etc. GLR Law will also assist with work licence applications and special hardship orders.
Wills and Estate Matters
GLR Law will draft basic wills, power of attorney and advanced health directives for clients.
GLR Law will act for sellers and buyers in relation to conveyancing matters.
GLR Law will act for companies and individuals who want to trade mark their company branding.
GLR Law will act for clients in a range of commercial matters including:
3. General commercial arrangements including supply, distribution and terms of trade arrangements;
5. Personal property securities;
6. Corporate goverance;
7. Corporate, partnership and co-ownership structuring, restructuring and management.